- Seven nights at 4.5* Spa Village Resort Tembok in Bali
- Full board, staying in a Kamar Room
- Daily 50-minute treatment
- Return flights from the UK with Qatar Airways, a five-star airline
In the traditional Balinese village of Tembok on the island’s quiet northeast coast, Spa Village Resort Tembok is set among soaring peaks that sweep down to the black volcanic sand beach, caressed by clear blue waters. The fantastic reviews have led to this luxurious resort being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
A place of relaxation and calm, this boutique adults-only resort has only 31 rooms and encourages you to turn off your mobile phone, look at the view instead of a TV – you won’t find one in your room – and focus on your wellbeing. Your stay will include a 50-minute treatment on each full day of your stay using local organic herbs and plants, plus daily fitness sessions. Full board also includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Wantilan, an open-air restaurant by the beach with views over the ocean.
On arrival you’ll be given an itinerary – but don’t let this lead you to believe that everything is all planned out. It’s simply a suggestion of how to make the most of your time here and is completely flexible for you to tailor make, depending on how much – or little – you want to do. Sample experiences might include cookery classes and yoga; or cycling through local villages to a waterfall.
This really is an unbelievable price for a Bali Spa holiday and you only have until Tuesday to book, so visit us or call us today. Stay longer or upgrades
- Extend your stay to 10 nights, from an extra £236 per person.
- Upgrade to a Suite, from an extra £766 per person.
- Upgrade to a Villa complete with a private plunge pool, from an extra £1067 per person.
- Add an extra three nights at the Alila Ubud 4.5*, from an extra £316 per person.
- Add an extra three nights at the Ubud Village Resort & Spa 4*, from an extra £323 per person.
- Add an extra three nights in Qatar at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort 4*, from an extra £389 per person.
- Add an extra three nights in Qatar at Shangri-La Hotel, Doha 5*, from an extra £342 per person
- Upgrade to Business Class on inbound flights, from an extra £889 per person
- Upgrade to Business Class return flights, from an extra £1869 per person
Duration: 7 nights
Airline: Qatar Airways
Room Type: Kamar Rooms
Meal plan: Full board
Heathrow departures, from £1049pp
7, 8, 14, 21 November 2017
Alternatively fly 28-30 Jan, 4-6, 20, 22, 26 Feb 2018, from £1099pp
Manchester departures, from £1049pp
23, 27, 28 November 2017
Alternatively fly 24, 28-30 Jan, 4-06, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28 Feb 2018, from £1099pp
Birmingham departures, from £1049pp
23, 26-28, 30 November 2017
Alternatively fly 28-30 Jan, 1, 4, 5, 13, 19, 21, 26, 28 Feb 2018, from £1099pp
This offer is only available until Tuesday, so talk to us today. Call to check availability on 01442 267959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org